How Do I Get My Car Accident Medical Bills Paid?
3-Healthcare Lien. A healthcare lien works like this: a healthcare provider, like a medical doctor or chiropractor will give you the medical care that you need up front with no out-of-pocket costs to you and no monthly payment to you, have you read and sign a lien (a document promising payment) and, if I represent you I will review the document and make sure it is good and fair to you; then the healthcare given by the medical doctor or chiropractor or physician’s assistant can be paid for out of the money I get for your from the insurance company or companies involved in your case when your case settles.
Note: I get many of my clients’ medical care and other healthcare treatment done on lien.
Note: the benefits of a healthcare lien are great; as mentioned above,
1. No out-of-pocket costs to you,
2. No monthly payment;
3. You get the the healthcare you need to recover from your injuries;
4. If you do not have health insurance a healthcare lien allows you to still get the medical care you need;
5. If you do have health insurance but your deductible cost, or out-of-pocket costs are too high for you to get surgery, a healthcare lien again allows you to get all the healthcare you need
6. Your medical bills are all paid when I get money from the insurance company or comapnies involved in your case. So, much less chance of damaging your credit also.
7. Surgery done on lien. I get surgeries done on lien for my seriously injured clients. It is a great blessing and service for my clients that I am happy to help them by providing.
8. You focus on healing. I will work to get you all the medical care you need on lien so you can be at peace.