Salt Lake City Personal Injury Attorney William Enoch Andrews Works Diligently to Help You Recover From the Full “Life Impact” of Being Injured
When you are seriously injured in an accident, it’s hard to know where to turn. You need medical attention and care for your injuries, but you don’t know how to pay for it. The accident wasn’t your fault, but how do you go about holding the other party responsible? You’ve seen the ads for car accident attorneys on TV, but you are unsure about them. What do you do?
Call Injury Attorney William Enoch Andrews. Mr. Andrews will work to help you get the medical care you need and take the time to explain the entire process of being injured to you from beginning to end. William Enoch Andrews, Injury Lawyer, will relieve you of the stress of not knowing what to do when you have been injured by another person by:
- Focusing exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death cases in Utah.
- Advocating for your best interest.
- Dealing with all the insurance companies involved.
- Helping you recover from the full life impact of the accident.
You will pay nothing up front, but you will start to see results immediately. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
We Focus on Motor Vehicle Accidents in Salt Lake City, UT
Unfortunately, there are many ways to become seriously injured, and some law firms will take any injury case that comes their way, no matter how inexperienced they are in a particular kind of accident. Salt Lake City Injury lawyer William Enoch Andrews has spent years helping clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents and understands what it takes to build a successful case. His practice focuses on the following types of accident:
- Car accidents. Driving while intoxicated, texting and driving, speeding, and ignoring traffic signs and signals, and simply not paying attention when driving, all lead to tragic car wrecks. If you are injured due to the negligent behavior of another driver, you need great legal representation.
- Motorcycle accidents. William Enoch Andrews is a motorcycle rider himself and knows personally how fun riding a motorcycle is—and how dangerous it is too. Bikers are vulnerable because we are totally exposed to the full force of any car or truck that hits us. As motorcycle riders we are often injured by careless drivers, who either don’t see us, or see us and are not as careful as they should be, even when we take every safety precaution. When bikers are hit by a truck or car we can be killed or suffer catastrophic injuries that are not covered by some insurance policies. This is where a dedicated injury attorney can help. As a motorcycle rider himself, William Enoch Andrews understands bikers.
- Trucking accidents. Crashes caused by negligent drivers or negligent trucking companies are all too common on Utah’s highways. Trucking is a big and important industry in our great American society and trucking companies are often represented by big law firms, so you will need William Enoch Andrews, Injury Lawyer, to represent you against them and make sure you receive fair financial compensation.
- Bicycle accidents. Injury Attorney William Enoch Andrews is a cyclist himself and enjoys riding his Canondale Synapse with his wife (who has the same bike) and competing in cycling competitions. Mr. Andrews personally knows the fun, exercise, and fresh air of cycling or just going for an easy bicycle ride. Many vehicle drivers do not keep a good lookout for bicycle riders and hit them. When a cyclist gets hit, we are fully exposed to the full force of the car or truck without any protection, and the results can be serious injuries or even death. If such a tragedy happens to you or a loved one, call William Enoch Andrews, Injury Lawyer, to get quality legal representation from an injury lawyer who is a cyclist and understands. You shouldn’t have to pay for fun with a trip to the hospital because of a driver’s carelessness.
- Wrongful Death from motor vehicle accidents. If a loved one has been killed by a driver’s negligence, you may have a claim for wrongful death. You need the compassion and understanding of William Enoch Andrews, Injury Lawyer, who focuses on injury law and will help you through this very hard time in your life by working to get you fair compensation for your tragic loss.
- Dog bites. Injury Attorney William Enoch Andrews has personally suffered a severe dog bite attack himself and knows how many dog owners are negligent, how they do not care about helping the person who their dog attacked, the psychological trauma of suffering a severe dog attack, and how insurance companies try to downplay the seriousness of being bitten by a dog.
Many people underestimate the damage a dog attack can do. Tissue injury and scarring, muscle injury, infection, psychological trauma, and more, can all result from a dog bite due to a negligent dog owner who did not obey the law to keep his dog confined in a fenced area or on a leash if out in public.
Schedule an Appointment to Learn More
William Enoch Andrews is a loving father of six children and a devoted husband to his wife, Megan. He rides motorcycles, is a cyclist and relates to his clients on a personal level.
You deserve the one-on-one attention, care, and single-minded focus Injury Attorney William Enoch Andrews offers. Call now to schedule a free consultation. William Enoch Andrews, Injury Lawyer, will help you through the hard times. Injured in a personal injury accidnt, contact Salt Lake City accident attorney William Enoch Andrews.
William Enoch Andrews
I am originally from the Indianapolis, Indiana area. My wonderful wife, Megan, is from Brigham City, Utah….
Why Choose Me?
I was in a serious motorcycle accident. Attorney William Enoch Andrews did a great job. By the end of the case he felt like a member of the family. I am very pleased with the result.
Heavily Advertised Injury Law Firm Told Me I Did Not Have A Case But William Enoch Andrews Got Maximum Results For My Injuries.
– Ken G., West Valley City, Salt Lake County, Utah
Wrongful Death Client Testimonial
– April S.
I Don't Know What I Would Have Done Without Will!
– Wife of Motorcycle Accident Client
We will just always be grateful for what he did for us. Just taking care of us. Honestly we felt by the end of everything, it almost felt like he was part of the family. I am just so grateful for what he did, it made a huge impact on our life.
– Scott Thompson
8 Wrong Turns That Will Wreck Your Utah Car Accident Case And How to Prevent Them
Utah Injury Attorney William Enoch Andrews represents people who have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a car accident in the state of Utah, and helps you through this hard time with integrity, compassion and excellence.